Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween is NOT my favorite holiday,

still, the girls want to dress up, and I'm a sucker for more work. So just for A. B., because she wanted to see them....here's what we did. Also, keep in mind that I take way crappy pictures. They totally looked cuter than these pics show.

Aryn was done trick-r-treating and back in regular clothes before I even had Amry in her costume. Grandma got a picture of her, so I will get it later. She also took the picture of Amry. I took a couple of "all-natural" photos so you can see what they looked like in action.

Ok, Reese. I've been sitting here for over an hour, I've forgotten to go pick up Sofia from headstart and now I've gone and done it, and I am way frustrated with this blog thing because I've tried adding more pictures, but they are being added in a backward order. I can't figure it out. and I'm too mad to sit here any longer. :) so here's my crappy post. That no one cares about anyway. :)

6 comments:

Karen said...

I care, thanks for showing this. (= BTW they look really cute!

Amalee said...

You're just saying that because you're related to me. :) and thank you. :)

smilingsarahbear said...

I'm related to you too but that doesn't mean that because I care about this post it's because I'm related to you;) I love the costumes. It reminds me of my mom because she always used to make us the best handmade costumes. You're cool like that;) I miss you.

Ben and Theresa Willis said...

Okay, Amalee! The costumes were great! Yea for you... you are blogging!

As for the posting frustrations... when you do a post it's fastest if you just start with the last picture you want on the post and work forward. If you don't want to do that you can click on a picture and drag it where you want to, but if you're doung a bunch of pictures like I do, I have found that to be a long and annoying process.

By the way, I like your post and it's not because I'm related to you, that is just a side effect of marrying your younger brother! Tee hee! Love ya!

Ben and Theresa Willis said...

By the way, my word verification is "wosag" and I kind of feel a bit wosaggy today. I should work out!

Anonymous said...

Hey Amy, I care!